- In an online store you can buy goods by choosing the right product and adding the product to the shopping cart. The product cannot be purchased if it is marked with “There is no more inventory for this variant, but other options are available.” If you are interested in an item that is not available at this time, we recommend contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone + 372 58069708 to receive information about the arrival of the goods or to submit a special order.
- Photographs of goods are of illustrative significance.
- The price and availability of the goods may vary.
The prices applicable to the purchaser are those applicable to the order. If it is not possible to fill in the order, the Internet store will contact the purchaser and return the money. The Internet store reserves the right to refuse a transaction if the price was marked wrong (technical problem, error, etc.). In this case, the money is returned to the client.
- If the buyer has a valid promo code, it pays to click on the link “Add to cart “, enter the promotional code in the cell “Coupon” and press “OK “. The system will show you a new discount price.
- The buyer chooses the method and place of delivery (Smartpost, Omniva). Delivery charges are added to the price of the item.
- You can pay for the goods through a bank link or by transfer. If the goods are not paid for within two days, the Internet store has the right to cancel the order.
- The online store partner and the intermediary of payments (Bank link payments and card payments) are the payment centre AS.
- The buyer bears the responsibility for the correctness of the data. The seller is not responsible for the consequences caused due to improperly reported data.
- The goods are delivered to the purchaser within 2-10 working days.
- If you wish to purchase the goods as a company, filling in the basket “name or company name “, enter the company name, and in the “Last Name ” box, enter the name of the natural person with whom you can contact.
- The buyer has the right to inform the Internet store of the wish to withdraw from the purchase within 14 days.
The returned goods must be in the original set, in the original package and must not be used. The purchaser shall return the goods and cover transport costs. The goods must be returned to www.games4all.ee at Marati 3, Tallinn. By returning the goods, please send us an email at email@example.com: The item to be returned, the invoice number, the bank account number where the money must be returned. The money will be refunded no longer than within 14 days of returning the goods.
If you have any questions, you would like to be consulted about the goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone + 372 58069708.